Who we are
CAPEC is a non-governmental, not for profit organization, working in Cameroon with Reg. No: G39/014/5/252. Since its inception in 2002, the organization has been working with children/youths, parents, government bodies and intergovernmental bodies in the promotion of community welfare. It works to identify the needs of the child especially the rural child/youths, the underprivileged and the weaker section of the society through participatory approach.
- Protect and make known the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child through education.
- Assist the needy child irrespective of tribe, origin, sex or religion, in the domain of social welfare.
- Protect the child from sexual exploitation, child labour and forced child marriage.
- Assist children in prisons, orphanages, centers for the disabled and street children.
- Organize youth leadership training and youth exchange programs.
- Actively take part in the prevention of HIV/AIDS especially in children/youths and women.
CAPEC's vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people's rights and dignity.
Funding Promise : 100% Efficient
Every franc you give to CAPEC goes to the program you designate. CAPEC is 100% efficient. It's great to share. Your donation enables us to keep on helping the vulnerable and needy children in Cameroon. CAPEC is entirely self-funding through donations from private individuals, foundations, and businesses, both large and small.